Nice SF Bay, Angel Island, and Raccoon Straits views from each of the ~1650 sqft nearly identical units make this a great property for an owner/occupier or as an investment. Each unit in the over / under configuration has 3 beds, 2 baths, lots of closet space, washer/dryer, sliding doors to a large deck with new redwood railings, wood burning fireplace, a large living room and dining area off of the large kitchen. There is convenient access to each unit from both the front and back of the building via recently rebuilt staircases. A skylight in upper unit kitchen brings nice light into the space while the downstairs unit has hardwood floors in the dining area and small bedroom off the kitchen.
At the street level there is 3 car off-street covered parking and storage space. The property is located in desirable Old Town Sausalito, close to downtown where there are numerous cafes, restaurants, shopping, and more to enjoy. Just a few blocks to the bus stop, close to the ferry landing, 10 minutes to San Francisco by car, near hiking, biking, and all water activities make this an ideal location for renters, commuters, and owners alike.
Please do not disturb downstairs tenant. Upstairs unit is vacant. Parking when showing can use the left-most parking space only.
Multi-Unit MLS #: 21706061
Single Family Home MLS #:
Each unit has…
- ~1500 sqft (per tax records)
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- Large living room
- Good sized kitchen
- Dining area off kitchen and living room
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Central heat throughout
- Indoor / outdoor flow via sliding doors to large view / entertainment deck
- Lots of closets in each unit with additional storage space below
- SF Bay, Angel Island, and Raccoon Straits views
- South East facing to enjoy year round sunrises
- Newer staircases in front and back
- Decks updated and new waterproof deck membrane installed