Comfortable Elegance with World Class Views
Nestled in Sausalito’s lush green hills, this quiet location exudes its original 1920’s charm but is beautifully renovated. A generous Dining Room and Professional Kitchen are architecturally framed by a wall of industrial steel sash and glass, looking out onto a terraced and landscape hillside. Stunning SF Bay views from many rooms including the Au-pair / Office / legal Rental Unit below the main home. Cast-in-place countertops, radiant heat flooring, along with tasteful attention to detailing throughout.
- Kitchen: Montague Grizzly 6-burner stove, Flush-frame European ochre cabinetry, radiant-heat polished concrete floor.
- Upstairs: Room/Office, en-suite Bath, Sunroom, Kitchen & Living room w/gas Fireplace, terraced hillside.
- Downstairs: Master Bed w/walk-in closet, full Bath, stunning view Deck, Laundry Room, adjacent Office/Nursery/Bedroom.
- Au-pair/Office/legal Rental w/Deck, Views, hardwood floors.
- Easy commute to SF. Close to downtown Sausalito and the waterfront, City & Bay views—great Americas Cup viewing!